Saturday, 16 April 2011
Hiccups
Hiccups are those annoying, involuntary fits that make it nearly impossible to carry on a conversation. I was suffering from this moments ago but I am cure Now! Let me teach how to stop hiccups immediately.
Instructions:
1.When hiccups begin, close your eyes.
2.Place your second and third fingers over your eyeballs.
3.Press firmly, but gently on the top of the eyeball for about 5 seconds.
4.As if by magic, the bout of hiccups will stop immediately.
No drinking water, holding your breath, naming 10 bald men, or putting sugar under your tongue is necessary. This method is simple and works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cubi and Joanne
Friends Forever~!
Biao Jie and me!
My sister.... :)
Joanne and Esther
Friends forever~!
Blog Archive
My beloved family!
F-A-M-I-L-Y
Powered by Blogger.

never know there's a simple method like this! I used to drink water lol!
ReplyDeleteMe too, I used to drink one or two cups of water while pinching my nose & holding by breath. Funny why the eyeballs ya? Related meh?
ReplyDeleteLet me explain. God is awesome. Thats why.
ReplyDeletecason comment saja. mana blog o :P
ReplyDeletedi tumblr.com =P
ReplyDeletewhat link o.
ReplyDelete