Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Twins

 Since young, i had always bug my mum of wanting a younger sister. The advantage of having a sister is that you are able to trade/borrow your sister's clothes; you will always have somebody to go the bathroom to gossip with; you will take pretty pictures; you can laugh the whole day about certain things and the most important thing to me is that you will always have somebody to share your feelings with. :)

Too bad i dont have a sister but a pair of Twin brother.


Do Twins Really Know What The Other is Thinking?
Can They Feel Each Other’s Pain…
Can They Sense When Their Twin is in Trouble?

Having to live with them for 20 long years. I am confident to answer YES! They can't be separated when they were young, they will cry, scream and search for each other. They were always a team, from eating, bathing, playing computer games to watching the same tv programmed. Sad to say this but i was Always left out. No matter how hard i tried to be a part of them, i just cant be. Because they are Twins.

I remembered my mum asked them this question. "If one day, our whole family accidentally or coincidentally felled into the river ( I know it's LAME), who will you save first?" The answer is obvious, they will save each other. My dad will save my mum. And I will be drown dead. LOL.


"I had truly accepted it"



   Anyway... having a pair of twin brother is fun. They nurtured and polished me into what i am now. There is something which I am and will always be grateful to them. They had never miss calling me Jie- Jie. So at times no matter how left out or alone I am, I am alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cubi and Joanne

Cubi and Joanne
Friends Forever~!

Biao Jie and me!

Biao Jie and me!
My sister.... :)

Joanne and Esther

Joanne and Esther
Friends forever~!

Blog Archive

My beloved family!

My beloved family!
F-A-M-I-L-Y
Powered by Blogger.

Mummy!!!!!!

Mummy!!!!!!

Kakak and Me!

Kakak and Me!

Followers