Thursday, 21 April 2011

OLD TOWN x3

 16/4/2011

Saturday afternoon, after getting our hair cuts. We headed to Kabota. I got my pay and wanted to treat my mum a nice lunch in a Japanese Restaurant. Unfortunately, it was closed so we ended up having our lunch in Old Town. 







I had Asam Laksa. :)
Ini mummyku. :D

My new hair cut! looks pretty nice here but @@ at home. That blouse cost Rm80! :'(

18/4/2011

Monday afternoon, I had a date with Esther. We ended up going to Old Town again. :S I had a great moment with her, we went window shopping in Eastern Plaza and washed a few of our family photos.
 Wallet size pictures of us. :)



What did she ordered, I cant remember. Haha


Once again, i ordered asam laksa. =.=

Esther and I had been the best of friends. We are two young girls who shared all our dream secrets, gossips,thoughts and feelings. Ever since she moved to my Taman and coincidentally her house is behind mine, our friendship grows significantly. We spend our available time together, doing homework, admiring each other stickers/bookmarks/cards. She is just like me. We love keeping and treasuring items.

She is my Bus friend too. We rode the same Bas Sekolah at 6.35am to school every morning and waited for our uncle bus under a big tree everyday after school. We are classmates and we had been sitting next to each other for a very long time.
Our car plates will be the same if I add one more number; hers is ST292 and mine is SA181. Esther is exactly 10 months younger than me. My birthday is on the 6/1 and hers is on the 6/11. Hahaha.



After lunch, we went to 100 yen and bought nothing. :> 

We are classmates. The Berlians! ^^




I went to find Pam and copy Glee season 1 and 2. Later Persis who lived few houses away from hers came by and we all went out yam cha.
Persis, Pam and I ordered Honey Dew sago. Esther ordered Mango Sago.

4 of us had fun. We shared our thoughts and feelings. It was a great girl's day out.

20/4/2011

 I went to Old Town, AGAIN with Esther and Chang Chung Han@ Han Han.

Han Han & me. :)

She loves kpop too! We can talked whole afternoon about SNSD, CnBlue, super Junior. XD

I received a morning call from them. Minutes later, Esther and Han appeared in front of my house. ( I am still dreaming, blurry eyes)

I wanted to ordered Asam Laksa again. Haha. But ended up Mee Udang. Yummy~

Thankx to Han, the two of us are able to take crazy pictures! ( you'll know what I mean as you scroll down) XD

Esther and I ordered the same thing. Mee Udang. Rm7.50

Han's Mee Hoon Ayam










Missing who o? XD

Esther is posing Koh Mui Kiak pose. Haha!

Love this! Look how sexy is her expression. I can Never have this expression! LOve!!!!!!!

Act cool....

I am the Dark and Esther is the Light.

LOVE conquers HATE!

LOVE this picture so much! You see, from the Top till the end, I am always "that face" So lame in expressions! Look how man Esther is! Hahaha... Mrs Joanne and Mr Esther!

Her favorite expressions. @.@

Depress VS Ecstasy

Alive VS Dead
We went to Giant later. Esther bought a pair of slippers. I was scolded minutes later by a security guard. *SHYYYYYYYYY* Tak Boleh Ambil Gambar Wah. Together we went round looking at the wares on sale and eating all the oily but tasty food that were already cooked on the spot for us. Rm1 per fish ball. XD We had a really interesting but unhealthy time!

2 comments:

  1. Esther KeXin likes this. Very much!
    I had read this post again and again, I cant stop smiling each time and feel very BANGGA!:>
    ....cant imagine my life without you, which starts next week...:< :< :<
    Thanks for all those precious and priceless memories we spent together, I will miss you always my bibi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Esther Dora, Will miss you too!

    ReplyDelete

Cubi and Joanne

Cubi and Joanne
Friends Forever~!

Biao Jie and me!

Biao Jie and me!
My sister.... :)

Joanne and Esther

Joanne and Esther
Friends forever~!

Blog Archive

My beloved family!

My beloved family!
F-A-M-I-L-Y
Powered by Blogger.

Mummy!!!!!!

Mummy!!!!!!

Kakak and Me!

Kakak and Me!

Followers