Friday, 6 May 2011

Bedroom part 1



Jiang Jiang Jiang.... I guess everyone is excited about my room. :D I have a very nice room indeed. To some of my friends are like staying in a hotel everyday. Why? Let me tell you why!

* this is my ex room (why?)... please be anxious about my next post about bedroom part 2!!!

1) Laundry service provided, 8kg per week. (Inner wear wash yourself or if you want them to wash, feel free to do it! Haha)
2) Heater and cooler machine is provided. So you can cook instant noodles and milo everyday.
3) Security plus CCTV 24 hours. (Still, BE very Careful)
4) A clean pantry with a big refrigerator, sink, microwave oven.
5) Thick mattress.
6) Very clean bathroom. ( Every morning/noon, two madame will start cleaning at 9am)
7) You can call madame to mop or even clean your room once a week. (FOC)
8) Air con is provided.

Well, scroll down...........


My Hello Kitty lamp. ^^

My twin Sharing room. (This is no longer my room!)

Air Con... 24 hours...

My room and wardrobe key...

The view from my window...

Impressive? :D

Pretty big hor...
I can put so much things.... XD

I love food! :)

I love my table... i can put so many things!!!
I even have my own shoe rack...

My wardrobe...

3 comments:

  1. waaa... mine is ruibbish compare to ur room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 还不错吧~!现在还早,迟点就会像垃圾堆了~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wont!!!! definitely not!!!! Maybe soon it will be a little bit messy only... :)

    ReplyDelete

Cubi and Joanne

Cubi and Joanne
Friends Forever~!

Biao Jie and me!

Biao Jie and me!
My sister.... :)

Joanne and Esther

Joanne and Esther
Friends forever~!

Blog Archive

My beloved family!

My beloved family!
F-A-M-I-L-Y
Powered by Blogger.

Mummy!!!!!!

Mummy!!!!!!

Kakak and Me!

Kakak and Me!

Followers