Wednesday, 18 May 2011

:)

I am Arsonphobia or Pyrophobia ( Fire phobia). Since young I am very terrified of the stove. Sad to tell you all that I never tried tekan the stove butang. How ironic is it for a girl who is taking Food Sc and Nutrition has totally no inkling on cooking. Even the basic cooking eggs or even boiling eggs which is the easiest I-don't-know. Hey, not just me lah wei. I went and did a small research, 8 course mates who are all taking Food Sc & Nutrition only 2 knows how to use the microwave oven! XD I am proud!!! I am not the only one.... :P


Today I cooked my first Maggie using the microwave oven after 20 years living on earth. How lame~ Yea. while waiting for my mee to be cooked for like 5 minutes, I came to appreciate the presence of this electric appliance. I saw a few china girls who were cooking eggs, vegetables and what shocked me the most was chicken feet. @.@!!! I asked her in chinese, " You can cooked this ( pointing the chicken feet) with the microwave oven?" She smiled and said why not. Oh my goodness.... 


  It was because of this man by the name of Percy Spencer, a doctor in the field of engineering. He was the inventor of microwave oven. Thankx sir. :D



 My very first maggie goreng!





 Last 2 weeks ago, I went Midvalley with my friends. I bought a few cheap cheap outfits.


 A must have black cardigan


 My outfit for today! XD I love this t-shirt so much! It is actually an african face with her colourful hair, colourful necklace, colourful ear-ring. It's VOIR. Rm28 after 50% discount. :D 


 Padini pants. Orginal price Rm99. After discout Rm45! XD

My bag. BONITA. I bought this for Rm25. I wanted similar bag for so long. So when you go shopping or Pasar Malam lol, don't need to carry a big bag filled with unnecessary stuff. Nice kan... Haha

That's all for today.... :)

5 comments:

  1. Arson-phobia?? No lah, being pampered is more like it :) Ask you to tekan the stove, you would turn 360 degree, hide & call yr brothers to help. Hahaha now you know o, must cook yourself to fill yr hungry stomach^.^ Good job, next time try something different; this is too easy.I am going to find the microwave oven cook-book and send it over so you can learn to cook some dishes. Anyway, knowing your style, you probably pass it to Alex....or keep it in the drawer; out of sight out of mind....

    I like the t-shirt and the bag as both are colorful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason y O.O
    Thankx mum... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let u c i can comment>< lo yun li fast fast learn to cook dishes, i wan try!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink bag is so sweet with soft colour. really ngam u. wait for me and ur mum go KL, u MUST bring me to buy bags! =) let's hope my luggage can fit in! take care!

    ReplyDelete

Cubi and Joanne

Cubi and Joanne
Friends Forever~!

Biao Jie and me!

Biao Jie and me!
My sister.... :)

Joanne and Esther

Joanne and Esther
Friends forever~!

Blog Archive

My beloved family!

My beloved family!
F-A-M-I-L-Y
Powered by Blogger.

Mummy!!!!!!

Mummy!!!!!!

Kakak and Me!

Kakak and Me!

Followers