-
-Chemistry exercise
-Chemistry blog
-Moral assignment
-
-Moral pressentation
-Maths mid-term
-Biology mid-term
-Chemistry mid-term
Argh, and lately I had been going out Quite often. XD Went to Midvalley with my friends and just came back from Pasar Malam just now. Since I am a university student, play and work must be equal and because of that i need to sacrifice my sleep! :(
I am Very happy with what I am having. I am blessed of having these 7 friends.
Cyndi Tang- My roommate, My coursemate, My friend, My daughter. :) We get along very well. I thank God for this friend. She is from Ipoh. Although she is only 19 but still we have alot to talk, laughed and gossip about. She has this huge dog on her bed and at times we were both frightened by It. Lol. When I am feeling sick, she is like a sister to me. When I am down, she'll find ways to make me happy. Hong Hein makes me feel like a family, She is gentle and sweet and will be loved by me. Cause she is weak! Hahaha!
Yvonne Khor Zhen Huan- My coursemate, My friend, My nv ren. She is the most yeng and fashionable in our group. Her clothes, shoes, phone, bags are all Berkualiti. Haha! She put on her Nike perfume to school everyday. Yvonne is the prettiest among us because she has this tiny lips, petite body size, small and cute fingers.
Joanna Ng- She is sexy, definitely every man dream Girlfriend. She is active, sporty, fashionable. Joanna took form 6 like me too. Her name is so similar with mine at times friends will get confused by our names. Every morning, she drives 40 minutes from her house to school. @.@ Thankx to her, I am able to go out to places for example Jusco Tasik Selatan, midvalley, some small hawker stall in Cheras. Joanna makes me feel out-going, lively and talkative. Haha!
Yang Xin Yi... She loves korean food especially KimChi! :) Xinyi is very independent. She manages her things very well. She is from Seremban and 20.. Single!
Chrisstine Ng- She is a princess. She adores Hello Kitty alot. Haha... She is small in size and very cute. She has this nickname - Angry Bird. Don't mess up with this small girl... Thankx to Chrisstine for driving us out shopping and lunch.
Jia Jia- She is a " lung fung tai" Her younger brother is also studying in UCSI. She is staying a few rooms from me. She visits my room alot. We often study, chit chat together. She is the best dancer among us. Her videos are actually on you-tube. Lol. Jia jia is my boyfriend. She came to my room to rescued me twice because of that silly LxxxxD crawling in room. :S
Lesley Jia Ming- She is a super, totally bread lover. She loves bread so much that everytime she passes to any one of the bakery shop, you can see through her eyes that those breads are killing her. She is 19, single too! Haha
I love my friends so much and for the time being none of us are attached or booked. :p







Wow interesting!! you got a group of beautiful, talented, nice, kind & loving even brave friends out there. What more can you ask for ah? Now I know who is who already ^.^
ReplyDeletehaha.. good tat u hav many frens~ :)
ReplyDelete