Saturday, 30 July 2011

Rounder and ROUNder and ROUNDER!!!!

Dear mum, lately.... I am growing in both height and weight. Good, awesome news about the height thingy but so sad about the weight thingy. To my amazed, I managed to maintain my body mass/ weight which is 46kg...  ( paiseh) haha...but to my horror, my appetite grew and is still growing 3 times or more than usual.

I changed from a non-choc lover to someone who enjoyed and even craves for choc. Besides that, i found marshmallow is the sweetest and yummy thing which could makes one heart warm and happy within seconds.



Nutella is awesome!!! It's price is also awesome! Rm13 plus one small tiny bottle. Mummy~!!!
Super delicious!!!!
Yes, I went giant and bought one packet of Choki. :D 

This EGO brand marshmallow is soooo nice! Try to dunk in inside your milo. It has different flavors- Blueberry, Grape, Strawberry, Milk, Choc.

2 weeks ago......

 I went to sleepover in Yvonne's house. We cooked and ate and cooked and ate..... :D

 Fruits prepared by Joanne Lo. 

 Jia jia... expert in peeling off onion skin... lol

 Joanne Lo and her fruits!
 3 simple dishes... cooked by Yvonne Khor.

 We took nearly 2 hours to prepare everything... we had our late lunch at 3pm. @.@!

 Vegetables~ 
 3 drumsticks- Rm 2 or 3 only! ( From Giant)
 Ginseng soup~
 I spent them watermelon. 

Look at me!

It was the same day... 
The clock shows 11.50pm .... And Joanne Lo is EATING~
LOL... my rice and egg.

 Yes, we cooked the above dishes at 11.50pm.... 
 Joanne Lo's recipe... Yummy~!
 Afternoon leftover soup.
Egg and onion~


Yvonne's potato recipe.

Microwave oven recipe:


 Pati chicken + an egg + mee= something eatable. hehe



Macaroni + Tuna.. :)

Macaroni + cherry tomatoes + prego sauce. :) 

Joanne's lo salad:






Save me... I need to start on my diet plan or else.... my mum couldn't recognize me any longer.... 

1 comment:

  1. My dear girl...it seems uni life is good for you..hehehe getting rounder some more; it means hou sit hou choo, uni life is mau mun ti, stress free, happy go lucky, good frens, etc. Good news!! imagine you getting thinner and thinner...I need to fly over and check on you edi..kekeke. Learn to cook from Yvonne and show your skill this Aug.....:)))

    ReplyDelete

Cubi and Joanne

Cubi and Joanne
Friends Forever~!

Biao Jie and me!

Biao Jie and me!
My sister.... :)

Joanne and Esther

Joanne and Esther
Friends forever~!

Blog Archive

My beloved family!

My beloved family!
F-A-M-I-L-Y
Powered by Blogger.

Mummy!!!!!!

Mummy!!!!!!

Kakak and Me!

Kakak and Me!

Followers