I must take time to come into God's presence,
to feel my weakness and my need,
and to renew my fellowship with Him.
I am so glad that I went to church. Had a great time praising and worshiping the Lord. Every time when I am spiritually lifted up, Satan will always find ways to discourage me. Take for example this afternoon. Alex gave me a call saying that he could not make it to church. I was in dilemma whether I should stay in my room and do my endless revision or go to church. I choose the latter. PTL! (Praise the Lord!)
Today sermon was about Nebuchadnezzar's Dream taken from the book of Daniel.
Nebuchadnezzar has everything that the world can offer, but he has set his heart on the world in order to find his peace, however he has not found it.
Why?
Because ONLY in the righteousness of Christ that brings us fellowship with God can we find peace in this life.
Lord, give me a confident heart like Daniel. A man who is confident in God and has found peace.
Daniel is
-a man of wisdom.
-a man of prayer.
-a man who praises, worships and give thanks to God.
Trusting You and not
myself will always lead to blessings,
Lord have your way in me
Not my will,
Yours be done.
Let us not have a restless heart like Nebuchadnezzar instead let us grow strong and confident in Him like Daniel.
Went Jusco and bought Marshmallow to bring back to Tawau. XD
Oreo is for Alex, to encourage him since he is having final next week.

Dont miss church and cg! God will provide! there is always time for revision!:p
ReplyDeleteGlad you have chosen the latter and listened attentively enough to summarize the sermon...well done!! If you have stayed back, you would have missed an important message.
ReplyDeleteMy dear Jo-N, 3 packs of marshmallow to bring back to Tawau???? I think they have it here lah....LOL XDXD