Thursday, 10 November 2011

Thank you.

I had been travelling since 20th October till 8th November. God has been so wonderful and gracious to me. I need to move out from hostel after 29th october. I was so worried and troubled by the fact that i do not have a place to stay.

My journey begins by staying 2 nights in Angkasa.


From Angkasa. I went to stay with xu zhen huan's cousin in Subang.

This place is fabuloussssss~!!!! (Lagoon View)
Her cousin was very friendly too. I had fun staying in Subang. We are truly blessed with a car.


Xu Zhen Huan cooked this for the kids. She is an awesome cook. I felt so shameful. Onion pun tak pandai cut. :(  I did helped! ( peeling off onion skin, washing eggs and cleaning job) -.-

After 3 nights in Subang. Xu Zhen Huan went back to Kulim. I hesitated whether i should stay in hotel or stay one more night in Angkasa. I choose the latter. Irene, Jia Mei, Suek Yan and Jess. You guys are awesome! :D They even gave me a spare key.

The next morning, i went to North Wing.

It took me 2 hours to travel from South wing to North Wing. But it was worth it! I had so much fun with June. We shared, talked, giggled. i miss her, miss mei mei, miss mk! I miss the fruit which i bought in pasar, miss the bread too! :D Being an architect is not easy, june! Jia you~! 

Edwin - Thank you so much for helping me to shift all my barang barang to Angkasa. 
Suek yan, Jia Mei, Irene, Jess - Thank you for your warm hospitality. 
Yvonne Khor- Thank you for everything.
June Yong-  Thank you for sharing your bed with me. Hahaha... sampai " you sun kuat tung" :(((

At times, well.... many times. I worried alot.
I need to constantly remind myself this... :)))

Matthew 6: 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cubi and Joanne

Cubi and Joanne
Friends Forever~!

Biao Jie and me!

Biao Jie and me!
My sister.... :)

Joanne and Esther

Joanne and Esther
Friends forever~!

Blog Archive

My beloved family!

My beloved family!
F-A-M-I-L-Y
Powered by Blogger.

Mummy!!!!!!

Mummy!!!!!!

Kakak and Me!

Kakak and Me!

Followers